Friday, February 10, 2012

Sleep and Dreams

Sleep, something we all need.

And if you are anything like me, a normal teenager, you stay up late and push yourself until you practically fall asleep in whatever class you are in the next morning because school forces you to wake up so early. Unless its on the weekend, then you sleep until noon.

But one thing that's nice about sleeping, is the crazy dreams you can have.

I find the ones in class are usually very entertaining, mostly because they either have something to do with whatever class I'm in, or they are the complete opposite of the class I'm in.

Or the ones with your friends where you go on crazy adventures. But the crazy, random insane ones are he best, normally because you wake up thinking, "why did I dream about that?!?"

Dreams are fun :)

Some people, like me, think dreams have a message. I love thinking about how some of my dreams come true. And when they do, you get that add sense of remembrance that kinds freaks you out.

Then you get dreams you don't remember. Those suck especially when you know there was something you wanted to remember, then you spend the whole day trying to remember.

Anyways, enough of my ranting xD

So remember your dreams, you never know what could happen.

~Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment