Sunday, February 5, 2012

Music

Music, how do you possiblely describe it when it means something different for every person?

Music, such a big part of peoples' lives.

If you play it, sing it, or just listen to it, everyone knows music.

How many different types of Music is there? That's the nice thing about music, it's different for everyone! Every artist has a different style than every other, different songs and a different voice.

For me, music has always been a huge part of my life. Playing flute for over 5 years now, it's a way to calm me down and make me feel peaceful. Come on, how can you be mad while playing a flute?

Then there's guitar, which I'm still, slowly, learning. I love it, being lost in my own little world as I play. Best feeling ever.

Then there's all the music I listen to. Hard rock when I'm mad at the world. Soft love songs when I'm sad. All depends on my mood and allows me to find a deeper part of myself.

Music does so much for us, and for some people, like me, it's a big part of our lives. What could we possibly do without it?

I couldn't survive without my music, I think I would go insane. A huge piece of me would be missing without it, music is my passion.

Find yourself in your music, you never know what could happen :)

Loves,
Rea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment